Friday, 22 January 2010

Here are some marbled felt beads I've made. These are slightly larger than the plain felt beads so work well as a focal bead. I like playing with different colour combinations but these never turn out how I expect so each one is always a surprise! they must be quite popular as I only have 5 out of 14 left, how exciting!

I've had a request for some smaller Stampbord pieces, more like charms for bracelets or even earrings so can't wait to get started on those.

Mr Noah is now feeling better, we know this as just as we were sitting down to eat tea he launched himself through the cat flap with a little gift for us. The little mouse was dealt with so quickly i didn't have time to snap him. I can tell you he was mouse coloured with black beady eyes and big ears! We'll be on cat watch all night now!

No comments:

Post a Comment