Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Not my usual self...


Sorry for the lack of posts, I've not been feeling myself lately. Managed to do some bits today though. Ever since seeing a Stamping Up demonstator called Julie do these animals made using paper punches I've been obsessed! They're not my usual style at all but I think they're so cute. I created this little chick to go on a tag for some easter gifts and couldn't resist having a go at the penguin (he sneaked his way onto the photo!) perfect for dare I say it- Christmas or indeed my penguin mad sister-in-law's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Love your punchy animals! And the rest of your blog looks really exciting, too. I have to say, Noah looks familiar - I've got one of those hard-to-photograph cats!

    ReplyDelete