Tuesday, 6 April 2010

After the chocolate...




This is what the Easter bunny droped off for Jeff. Knowing that Jeff isn't one for fussy designs or bright colours I had a quick word and advised slate grey with duck egg blue (note the egg connection!) Although it looks quite classy on the outside, inside was a packet of mini eggs, which he shared with me...that's love. If it was the other way around I'm not sure how it would have turned out, mini eggs are my favourite (never mind, we'll never know!)




Our niece baby Holly had this little card, (punched fluffy bunny with patchwork ears!) along with a chocolate button filled chick called Charles. I think her Mum and Dad will be helping her with that though as she's only 14 months old!

Mum and Dad both had goodies as well but I forgot to photograph those! I had a fab waistline saving Easter treat from Mum, I'll explain more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment