Sunday, 16 May 2010

Hooray for a FABULOUS day!







Well thanks to the gorgeous weather, fabulous people and general lovelyness the Summer Fete was a huge success!
It was great to see so many great businesses in Derbyshire all in one place. There was local produce in the farmer's market, handmade cakes, gifts, jewellery and more. It was very difficult to refrain from indulging! (in fact it was impossible, I'll show to what tempted me in the next few days!)
I met some lovely like-minded people who's work was really impressive. I plan to highlight them in their own personal posts!
So I'm off to repenish stocks now. I would like to say a huge thank you to all of my family and friends that came to visit me, it was great to see you all. Special thanks to Jeff for the cake delivery and to my Uncle Tony for the amazing wooden display stands, admired by many throughout the day!
And last but by no means least, to my Mum. From the most beautiful Tattered Rose bunting to the coffee stand trips to the snack packs and just for being there (all day!) I couldn't have done it without you, you're an angel x


2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetheart. It was a truly wonderful day. You worked really hard and deserve the praise poured on you today. Love you. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so glad you had a successful day! You deserve it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete