Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Stamped studs

These little cuties will be making their debut at the Summer Fete.  They're mini Stampbord squares (without the hole) on Sterling Silver earring pads with scroll backs.  It's such a simple idea I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner!

Also...

Check out my new stamp, courtesy of the fab people at Stamp to Your Arts Content.  Fabulous fast and friendly service for a quality stamp.  Thanks guys!  I'm still at that stage of wanting to stamp everything in sight though!  This is particularly relevant today as I've spent a large part of the afternoon trying to print some labels- not easy!  the label programme didn't seem to like or understand the measurements so when they came out of the printer they did't fit, however, my beautiful new stamp is a perfect fit - here here for manual labour!

2 comments: