Sunday, 9 May 2010

Tattered Rose's tatty roses...

I've seen this technique on various crafty blogs recently and I've been wanting to try it out for ages.  I finally had chance to play and I really like them.  I had to be patient though (not one of my strong points!) as it involves soaking the paper and waiting for it to dry naturally - which takes a long time!
I think they make really good rosettes for gifts...

Can't wait to try some more in different colours and maybe see how patterened paper works.

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun Thanks for the lovely comment hun, Loving your Tatty Roses, they too cute!!
    WE share a similar taste in style methinks!!
    Pressed the follow button so that I can see more of your creations!!
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks! I agree and I'm looking forward to seeing the products from your new venture! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tatty roses - great for gift box tops.

    ReplyDelete