Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Bananas and business

What to do with 3 very ripe bananas?.............................banana tea loaf!  I was up at the crack of dawn this morning baking this (not really the weather for a lie in!)  I split it into three pieces, one for me, one for Mum and Dad and one for my friend Kate and little Finley - I can't go and visit them without an offering of cake, it's become tradition!
I had a very productive day, lots of ideas spinning round my head now!  I'll hopefully have a couple of dates for future events to announce soon. 
One last thing, check this out.... Tattered Rose has been featured on the latest fabulousplaces.co.uk newsletter!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a three-way split!
    Congratulations on your feature on fabulous places. XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll bring it for you tomorrow to sample! x

    ReplyDelete