Wednesday, 2 June 2010

A busy Wednesday

Some people use their day off to relax, not me, there was plenty to do at Tattered Rose HQ today!  The sunny weather inspired some tropical stampbord pendants featuring flowers and butterflies.

Today also involved a trip to Lavender Grey in Belper, such a gorgeous shop.  I could quite easily have left with one of everything!  Hopefully it won't be my last visit, I'll keep you posted!
Whilst in Belper Mum and I stopped for lunch at Fresh Basil (Belper Rarebit, yum!)  We also treated ourselves to some chocolates from I should cocoa.  These included Warm Shiraz, Peanut Butter & Jam and Sea Salt Caramel, all divine!

After this it was back to work to check out a local antique/reclaimation centre (unfortunately no tattered treasure today!) Lastly it was a trip to the garden centre and my old place of work for some craft supplies.  An interesting experience as one of the visiting meerkats from the pets corner made a bid for freedom, not something you see everyday!

1 comment:

  1. You certainly don't rest on your laurels!
    Love the tropical pendants.
    x

    ReplyDelete