Sunday, 20 June 2010

Dad's Day...(and Rachel's busy day!)

This was the card and gift for my Dad all wrapped up and ready for delivery this morning. I love wrapping things in brown paper and it wasn't an accident that the card matched! I used a stamp from a Stampin' Up set called 'Sense of time', it has a huge old fashioned clock face and some cogs.
This afternoon was spent eating a lovely Sunday roast lovingly prepared by my Mum, then at the pub with the in-laws. After getting home and eating Mr B's speciality chilli, I made a banana and walnut cake for work tomorrow and finished some cards......................phew, I'm tired now!
I would have taken a pic of the cake as it seems to have turned out ok but it's too dark now! I'll let you know how it went down tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely combination - I'm sure your dad appreciated it!
    I'm tired just reading about your busy day!!!!XxX

    ReplyDelete