Friday, 11 June 2010

Special order..


This delicious turquoise/aqua/teal set was made especially for Marissa, owner of Effleurage Hair and Beauty.  It's opening day tomorrow and she requested some Tattered Rose creations for the event!  She's a fellow lover of the long dangle earrings (it was very hard to part with this pair!)
Note Hilda who is modeling the asymmetric necklace, I picked her up from an antique centre on Wednesday (amongst other things!) She's not an antique but I just fell in love with her.  I first thought I might paint her but I'm really growing to like the brown paper look!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, Pretties! And Hilda looks lovely as she is!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Hilda!
    I agree with Stitches and think she looks just fine as she is. Wonder what other treasures you picked up!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete