Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Sunshine Stampbord!

Well what a gorgeous day and it's my day off, bonus!  This is the latest batch of pendants in lovely bright summer tones!  The collection was a bit larger but as two of them went perfectly with a certain person's new tops, they've been re-homed!
Lemur has been out and about 'helping' me with the washing (ever tried making a bed with a very inquisitive cat on the loose?)  She's now flaked out on the door mat!

I'm blogging early as Mr B and myself are of to a 2nd birthday party later. I've just spent the past 2 hours making a card for the lovely Finley (in the shape of a car with an acetate windscreen and shiney headlights!) I have just been reminded that he will probably rip it open, take one look at it and toss it aside! I am fully prepared for this and will try not to cry (too loudly!) It's a good job I enjoy making them!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the pendants have gone to a good home - thank you. And lovely they are too!
    Enjoy the party.XX

    ReplyDelete