Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Here's the hard work...

A collection of pretties! 

My personal favourite, a close up of the Charleston Headband.
After being asked several times at various events last year if I do any pieces for weddings, I've decided to do just that!  I had so much fun when I organised my own wedding, perfecting all of the small details that go towards making the day extra special.  I have since helped out various friends and friends of friends and really enjoyed it, so here goes....

Tattered Rose
Bridal

If you know anyone that is getting married and wants something a little special you know where to send them!  I'll be at various wedding fayres over the next few months, more details to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am going to recommend you to a friend she is getting married on the 29th April and is fancying the idea of a tiara on her wedding cake (to tie in with the Royal wedding on the same say!)so perhaps you could help! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's excellent! I Think the Royal wedding is inspiring many people!

    ReplyDelete