Monday, 14 February 2011

Sweets for my sweet........

Happy Valentine's Day!  I decided to make some chocolates for Mr B this year..............

The making of the chocolates didn't take very long, however, finding a box for them to go in did!
  I decided on a shiny gold one with the plan being to cover it in brown paper.  This proved quite difficult and it would have been quicker to make the whole box myself, never mind, I'll know for next time!
The finished chocs looking very cozy in the covered box.  There are even some left over (they didn't fit in the box............honest!)

Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's evening x

3 comments:

  1. These look so delicious! I made cupcakes for the whole fam and I wish I could say there was some left over (apparently my kids and hubby don't feel I should be able to have two hahaha) Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. B is so lucky! These look delightful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an extra special gift - made with love.
    Hope you had a wonderful day.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete