Friday, 18 March 2011

Friday Sparkle #4

So it's been another exciting week!  I finished a commission, packed it up and it's now with its new owner!
I gave you a sneak peek of the finished piece but I thought I'd start at the beginning.............

 I made five crystal flowers with freshwater pearl centres to sit at various point along the band.
This is the central detail, the piece at its tallest.  It's designed to be very natural and organic to reflect the flower details, it doesn't follow a pattern or look too symmetrical (anyone who knows me will know that I don't do symmetrical!)  The final pictures will be in next weeks Friday Sparkle blog post, so get ready for some serious sparkle!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished piece.
    There's a lovely bit of sparkle for someone's special day!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete