Wednesday, 9 March 2011

A sneak peek from a fabulous day......

Yesterday I took part in a great photo shoot at Prestwold Hall...Styled by the lovely Chloe from Love Making it.
It was a great day, at a great venue with some great suppliers!
Here is the Tattered Rose sparkle, all waiting to be the 'chosen one'! For some more of my quick snaps of the gorgeous venue and from the day see the Tattered Rose facebook page...............

The offical photography was by Butterworth Photography and will be worth waiting for, I can't wait to see them!

It was great to meet other local wedding suppliers, all of which are very talented.  I'll point them all out on the official images when the arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous. Wish I could have been there!
    Look forward to seeing the photos.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete