Sunday, 20 March 2011

Sunday Sketches #1

I'm forever scribbling and doodling on scraps of paper, which then either get lost or thrown away.  So I decided to invest in a sketch book so my ideas/inspirations/designs can all live in one place!  It's my mission to use it through the week to keep track of my current interests and post the latest pages here every Sunday.
My longstanding love affair with all things tea related lives on as you can see above...............I recently came across a Victorian House Style Handbook which inspired the fancy set on the first page of my book.  It's got some great images in, from fabulous candlesticks and lamps to amazing door handles!  I'm also trying to reduce my pile of 'things I like' which mostly consists of paint charts (I've always collected them since I was little, I can't help it!) So I'm picking out my favourite colours and colours with the best names to go in my sketch book too!

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea!
    I like your style of sketching.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete