Friday, 8 April 2011

Friday Sparkle #7

Well it's friday again and here is some sparkle.........
As I mentioned before, I've been getting ready for a wedding fair this weekend.  I have made a few more tiaras and hair combs as well as some jewellery pieces.  Many brides that I've spoken to recently have asked for jewellery, so, by popular demand, here is a taste of the Tattered Rose jewellery collection...
This is one of two I have made ready for this weekend (with matching cluster earrings) This one has two re-worked vintage brooches, a gorgeous bow charm, vintage glass beads, Swarovski crystals in beautiful Silver Shade and is finished off with a sterling silver clasp. The other one also has a re-worked vintage brooch but uses vintage pearls.  They both sit neatly in the neck and would look wonderful with a dress that is strap less or has a sweetheart neckline.  Fingers crossed that they go down well (if not I'll just HAVE to keep them for myself!)

Happy weekend! x

3 comments: