Friday, 15 April 2011

Friday Sparkle #8

These Fridays seem to come around awfully quickly!  I’ve had a really busy and exciting week, which started for with a very interesting request!  The lovely Becky from Butterworth Photography contacted me about a special photo shoot she is doing (I don’t want to give too much away as I think the photos will speak for themselves!)
Anyway, as I think most creative people will agree, I love getting my teeth into something a bit different.......and you never know where it might lead!
Below is a photo of one of the pieces I created for Becky.....

I got my needle and thread out, which for some reason doesn’t happen very often! I used some gorgeous Ivory silk that I’ve had for ages just waiting for the right project (I love the tatty unfinished edges) along with some beautiful vintage lace, a very pretty vintage brooch and a little mother of pearl button in the centre.  I’m very much looking forward to seeing the photos from the shoot!

1 comment: