Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Getting in the mood!...........

I've been so busy this week, getting ready for The Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington Spa on Sunday.
I have lots of sparkly things packed up ready to go as well as some gorgeous hanging hearts and blocks decorated in the usual tattered style!
The above was completed in the sunshine today.  A long time in the planning, it's finally done!  I wanted something to 'explain' Tattered Rose to people (very hard with just an area roughly A3!) It has some photos as you can see, some lace, buttons, design sketches, a map of my dearest Derbyshire and a gorgeous pink rose image. I have a lovely wooden easel for it to sit on at the side of my stall, as it will make it debut this Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collection of images!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for Sunday - It looks fab

    Lx

    ReplyDelete