Thursday, 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding inspired photo shoot....

A while ago, you might remember me getting very excited about attending a photo shoot at Prestwold Hall, organised by the fabulous Chloe from Adore by Chloe and photographed by the wonderful Becky and Neil of Butterworth Photography.  Lots of great suppliers were involved and you can meet them all in this amazing behind the scenes video by PARKINarts...


Adore By Chloe Royal Wedding Shoot FULL VERSION from PARKINarts on Vimeo.

I hope you enjoyed it and maybe it's got you in the mood for the big day tomorrow?! I certainly had a great time and I met lots of fabulous people that I hope to work with again in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I can see now why you were so excited.
    What a fabulous experience!!
    Well done:)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete