Sunday, 10 April 2011

Sunday Sketches #4

Just in time! Had a really busy but fabulous day today at The Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington Spa...............more on that tomorrow!
Here is a design I've been working on recently.  I don't always sketch out a design before I start, things usually evolve as I'm working on them, however, this particular brooch that I found deserves some extra care.  It's in fabulous condition and is based on a beautiful stylised flower, floral based things are always very popular, whenever I see anything floral on my treasure hunts I make sure I snap it up!
This piece is currently on the work bench so watch this space for the finished article.

1 comment:

  1. It looks really pretty.
    Look forward to seeing a photo of the finished piece - (next Friday's sparkle??!!!)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete