Sunday, 24 April 2011

Sunday Sketches #6

Last Monday, my wonderful Mum and I went to Chatsworth House for the day.  It was a gorgeous sunny day so we enjoyed a lovely walk around the gardens and stopped off for a cuppa in the sunshine too............enter today's subject, the brave ducks of Chatsworth!

As I'm finding out, with most animals, they don't stand still for very long so the pictures are full of what I call 'movement' lines!!
However, the purpose of the visit to Chastworth was my Christmas present! Mum had arranged for us to have afternoon tea, it was fabulous and here are some pictures.........



Yum!
I'm now off to get packed up for the Best of British Gift Fayre at Denby Pottery tomorrow.  I have some new pieces to show off so I'm very excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. That afternoon tea looks yummy!!
    Glad you had a nice day.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete