Monday, 11 April 2011

The Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington Spa..........

Yesterday was a fabulous day for Tattered Rose at The Vintage Wedding Fair in the lovely Leamington Spa.............


 Above are some pics of my stall, complete with handmade lace bunting made specially for Tattered Rose by my very clever Mum!
Mum also came along to help me yesterday and I couldn't have done it without her! So Mum........thank you so much for all of your help and for the scrummy sandwiches!

 The venue was fabulous and suited the event perfectly.  There were lots of amazing stalls and I had the chance to talk to some great stallholders as well as meeting and chatting to lots of fabulous brides to be.
Our stall was right in front of the stage and I got very excited when I saw this......... (below)


They are The Polka Dot Dolls and they look and sound AMAZING! They set the scene perfectly as we had tasty lemon drizzle cake (tripple layer!) on vintage china plates from The Boutique Baking Company ............bliss!

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you had a good day.
    It sure makes you feel good when people say nice things about your work :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete