Friday, 20 May 2011

Friday Sparkle #13

I thought twice about doing sparkle number 13, I nearly jumped to 14 (plus I missed last week which should have been 13 on the 13th..............double trouble?!) However I was born on the 13th so I don't (shouldn't) really have a problem with it being unlucky!
Anyway, back to the sparkle...........................
These are a collection of sparkles that I short listed for a bride who has a beautiful (but very difficult to find off the peg accessories to match) pale gold wedding dress!  She chose two of her favourites and I produced a couple of designs using the brooches and some lovely Swarovski golden shadow beads and gold pearls.
The design has now been selected so it's on with the creating! 

1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely pieces - I wonder which ones were chosen?!?

    xXx

    ReplyDelete