Tuesday, 21 June 2011

All packed up....

Yesterday I went on a little adventure (with help in the shape of fabulous navigational skills from my Mum!!)
We delivered a rather large package of wedding sparkle to two very lovely brides I met a couple of months ago.

It’s so lovely to be able to see the bride's face when she sees her order for the first time!  I remember back to the planning of my wedding and the time when everything starts to come together about a month before the big day is so exciting!

The bride also commented on the packaging of her sparkle.  This is something I have spent a lot of time thinking about and I have realised I am very passionate about good packaging! I know that when I buy or order something, I like nothing more than to see it carefully wrapped and bagged or boxed, it just seems to make the process special and more personal.

After lots of research and many lost hours on the internet I found a company that produces these fabulous recycled card boxes that co ordinate perfectly with my brown paper bags!  Lined with pale pink (rose coloured) tissue paper and some advice on caring for Tattered Rose sparkle, it’s my packaging heaven!!

1 comment:

  1. ...........and very nice it looks too!

    Congratulations on making their day, you must be well pleased.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete