Monday, 13 June 2011

Patchings de-brief...


Phew...............I’ve spent today unpacking, stock taking and drying off from Tattered Rose’s 4 day stint at Patchings Art, Craft and Design Festival.

It was a fabulous event full of a variety of very clever people.  From textile artists,jewellers, glass and mosaic artists, ceramicists, leatherworkers to amazing wood, stone and metal work, the whole event was buzzing with creative talent and inspiration.








This event was slightly different from any other event that I have attended as I was required to demonstrate.  So I set up a corner of my stand with inks, stamps and lots of blank Stampbord™ ready to show the world how my pieces are made!  This proved to be really popular and people really appreciated seeing how the finished pieces come to be.  

The event was very well organised and the stewards and catering staff did a fabulous job.  As always a huge thank you goes to my Mum for helping me out and keeping me company throughout the 4 days (sorry that I couldn’t organise better weather for packing up, thank goodness for wellies!!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very busy few days.
    You can organise everything but - the weather:(

    Good luck for your next venture.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete