Friday, 8 July 2011

Friday Sparkle #18




Better late than never??!!

You may have seen this photo before.   I created these necklaces after being asked for some jewellery in a similar style to the hair accessories I make.  I wanted to make something that made a statement, was a little different and incorporated vintage pieces.

They have been a great success and I’ve had some really good feedback on them.   One particular bride loved the grey sparkly version (I really should come up with names for them, but then if I did that I might not want to part with them!) however she didn’t love the flower feature.  As I make everything myself, from scratch it was no problem to change it for her.  She explained what she would prefer instead, and chose to add a delicate filigree heart charm to the side.  So this is how it looks now....

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pieces.
    There are some very lucky brides out there!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete