Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Busy, busy!



After a fun and relaxed start to the week, the hard work starts now!  This weekend is set to be a busy one for Tattered Rose!  I’ll be at Denby Pottery Summer Food and Gift Fayre on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  I’ll also be at the Pride Park Stadium Wedding Fayre on Sunday!  Obviously I can’t be in two places at once so this is only possible because I have a VERY helpful and supportive family! 

I will personally at Denby on Saturday and Monday and for all of the brides I’ll be at Pride Park on Sunday, armed with a variety of Tattered Rose hair accessories, jewellery and other delights!  

If you’re getting married and want some special, unique accessories, come along and have a chat.  I have a selection of ready to wear pieces or I can create something completely bespoke just for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you every success this weekend.
    You certainly will be busy!!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete