Wednesday, 31 August 2011

A long weekend! (part 1)

I have just about recovered from Tatty’s busiest weekend ever!  3 days at Denby Pottery Summer Food and Gift Fayre and a Pride Park Wedding Fayre in the middle!

Although I am now shattered and in urgent need or re stocking, I had a fabulous time!  Thanks as always go to my amazing family as I couldn’t have done it without them! Xxx

Here are some photos of my stand at Denby.  The new vintage style necklaces proved to be best sellers so they are first on the list to be re stocked (ready for Christmas.............eek!)  I had some great feedback from some lovely customers which makes the early starts and chilly mornings worthwhile!








Thanks to everyone that came along!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so lovely.
    Glad you had a good weekend.

    Just read the feature about your bridal pieces in Save the date magazine - WOW!

    Best wishes

    xXx

    ReplyDelete