Thursday, 1 September 2011

A long weekend! (Part 2)


My stand at the Pride Park Wedding Fayre.







This was probably the biggest wedding fayre I have exhibited at to date.  I had a great position in the same room as the fashion show!

It's a very well established fair which is very ‘main stream’ and I wondered how Tattered Rose would fit in.  My fears were soon quashed as when I had finished setting up (this takes a long time!) lots of fellow exhibitors commented on how lovely the stall looked!  Luckily I then met some fabulous brides who really appreciated what Tattered Rose has to offer.  I found that more and more people want unique, vintage inspired accessories and loved the samples I had on offer.  One lucky bride even found the perfect hair comb for her wedding and went away a very happy bunny!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Vintage feel to your display.
    You have some beautiful items for sale too!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete