Friday, 16 September 2011

Showcase part 3



A perfect keepsake, token or decoration for a wedding venue, these rustic hearts and new bell shapes(see the bells at Harrogate on Sunday!) add a beautiful vintage detail to a wedding.

These have proved to be very popular in the past and I now only have a few left!

Hand stamped with vintage inspired imagery and romantic words on soft muted background colours, they are a film favourite for mothers of the bride, bridesmaids and guests to give to the bride (no more sprayed silver plastic horse shoes!)  

At my own wedding I was given an array of tokens from gorgeous wooden hearts, painted wooden horse shoes, hand knitted hearts, a decorated wooden spoon and sparkly beaded wire hearts (phew!)  


I now treasure them all and smile with the memories each time I catch a glimpse of them hanging somewhere in the house.

1 comment:

  1. That's so unusual - and very beautiful.
    I'm sure any bride would love one!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete