Thursday, 29 September 2011

Tattered Lace


I have always loved lace.  In fashion, in design in everything!  My background is in textiles and lace seems to be everywhere on the bridal and wedding scene at the moment.  So, on this note I have included lace elements in some of my latest pieces. 

Here is a little bit of inspiration that is providing the base for my most recent designs...
Tattered Lace
...
Twinkle by Wenlan star dress
$312 - revolveclothing.com


Draped dress
$762 - bonadrag.com

Tadashi Shoji vintage dress
$548 - nordstrom.com

BCBG Max Azria lace handbag
$228 - nordstrom.com

LK Designs lace jewelry
€153 - pret-a-beaute.com

Charlotte Russe stretch jewelry
$4 - charlotterusse.com

H M mitten glove
£3.99 - hm.com

1 comment:

  1. That's a great looking mood board - sure to give you lots of inspiration.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete