Thursday, 6 October 2011

The finished results...


Here are the finished master pieces!

I actually made the coral one and Mum made the checked one but we swapped as they went better with the outfits that we had on at the time!

The fun didn’t stop there either. Whilst the bases were drying and being finished off on the sewing machine, we also had chance to make a mini fascinator.  I didn’t quite get to finish mine off (hence the attractive pins!) but I went for more of an evening look with this one and included some super sparkle!



As the workshop drew to a close it was quite clear that I had been bitten by the millinery bug! Luckily Louise has a selection of bases, sinamay, feathers and trims to buy so I go together a little collection of treats to take home and play with...

I’ve been shaping, pinning, stitching and experimenting with these supplies ever since and the results will be on show at Save the Date Magazine’s Wedding Event with a Difference on Sunday 16th October, I can’t wait!

1 comment:

  1. You've certainly been busy!
    Love the look of the mini-fascinator.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete