Friday, 28 October 2011

Friday Sparkle #24


Here is some more newness that has been proving popular at recent fairs...




Lightweight, comfortable, satin covered headbands.  Some brides have told me they are afraid of the metal headbands, mainly haunted by bad memories of headaches and sore spots from wearing them at school!

I have to say, I wore a metal headband all day for my own wedding and didn’t have a problem but I understand the frustrations of those that do.  These headbands would work for brides or bridesmaids and are embellished with beads and diamantes, giving them a ‘grown up’ whimsical look.

Anyone would think I’ve just completed a computer studies course as the Tattered Rose online empire is ever growing recently!  I haven’t, I’ve just had a lot of time with my laptop, a lot of photographing, editing, uploading, writing descriptions, researching ............etc, etc!

So you can now view (nearly all) of the collection on the fabulous site that is Etsy.  If you’re not familiar with this site, check it out HERE and here’s a quick introduction (taken from the site)....

Our mission is to empower people to change the way the global economy works. We see a world in which very-very small businesses have much-much more sway in shaping the economy, local living economies are thriving everywhere, and people value authorship and provenance as much as price and convenience. We are bringing heart to commerce and making the world more fair, more sustainable, and more fun.

Tattered Rose has its own shop HERE and I’ve even managed to link it to the website, facebook, and this blog (just look on the column to the right!)
Gradually I’ll be adding more and more so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness - you have been busy!!!
    Love the headbands - so pretty!

    Best wishes with your expansion on to Etsy.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete