Saturday, 19 November 2011

Christmas Market...


Today and tomorrow is the long awaited fabulousplaces.co.uk Christmas Market at The Roundhouse, Derby.  I’m very excited to be there (with my trusty helper!) and to see all of the amazing handpicked food and gift stalls.   

I’m hoping to be able to pick up some special gifts myself for friends and family while I’m there!


The Tattered Rose stand will have unique Stampbord™ jewellery, along with some special hand stamped Christmas cards, gift tags (see above), decorations and even some craft packs if you fancy at having a go at some festive creativity yourself!

I'm looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at the Christmas Market. Your stall looked amazing - as ever!
    Hope you had a successful weekend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete