Monday, 28 November 2011

A lovely day at Shottle Hall...


Yesterday was the Christmas Market at Shottle Hall.  I had a fabulous day, nowhere near as chilly as it was last year; in fact the marquee was rather toasty!  



Speaking of toast, the Tattered Rose Stand was next to The Loaf, a bakery, delicatessen and cafe in Crich.  I sampled several pieces from their stand, from mince pies to coconut macaroons to a selection of breads, my favourite being the cheese and onion focaccia!  I can report that they were all fantastic and will have to pay them a visit soon to re-stock!

It was also great to see the other lovely stands, including Jane Hemmings Millinery.  This stand had the most amazing fascinators and headbands alongside a new winter collection of neck wraps. 
I have a bit of a scarf addiction and already have far too many but these are different (that’s what I told Mr B anyway!) It’s a good job I picked one early on as when I went back at the end of the day the table was nearly bare!

Sweet Words Stationary also had a lovely stand with amazing handmade brooches and decorations which I know went down a storm!  So all in all, a great day and lovely to see lots of visitors, regular and new, starting to recognise Tattered Rose!

Thanks as always go to my fabulous family for helping me out, I could not have done it without them!  Enforced sitting breaks were the order of the day for me as I get closer to D Day!

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to hear you had a good day.
    Take care ;-)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete