Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Runaway bestsellers............!


These handmade brooch pins with mini Stampbord™ charms were a huge success over the weekend.  Here is a sneak peek into how I put them together....

I love working with colour and my favourite part of making these pieces is coming up with the colour combinations and unique selections of beads and charms for each one.  I find inspiration everywhere and I’m often overloaded with ideas, hence the slightly chaotic approach in the way these pieces are created!
Some more are in the pipeline for this weekend’s Christmas Market at Shottle Hall!

2 comments:

  1. A truly gorgeous array of colours!
    No wonder they were so popular.
    Best wishes for Sunday.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I also sold jewellery at a craft fair at the weekend and it was brooches, brooches, brooches as far as I was concerned - especially tatted kilt pins, which I sold out of. It's wonderful that people are going for a bit of colour, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete