Monday, 14 November 2011

Vintage Chic at Stancliffe Hall...


I mentioned it would be a grand finale and it certainly was!  Yesterday was the Midlands Vintage Chic Wedding fair at Stancliffe Hall, Darley Dale.  

An amazing venue that would make a stunning location for a wedding.  The Hall has been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard, the decor and attention to detail is amazing. 
 
The wedding fair was held over several rooms and each one was filled with fantastic vintage style inspiration from great wedding suppliers.

Here are some photos of the Tattered Rose stand (what a perfect backdrop, wish I could take that with me to every fair!)





Also have a look at these photos taken by Ruth from Sweet Words Stationary, they are fantastic and capture the mood of the event perfectly.

I had the opportunity to chat to lots of excited brides and their families which was lovely as always.  Along with the familiar faces of local suppliers, Butterworth Photography with their fabulous images, Sweet Words Stationary with gorgeous invitations, accessories and styling ideas, Tineke Floral Designs had the most gorgeous jam jar arrangements and Adore by Chloe promoting her inspirational blog. There was also a chance to meet some new people and put faces to names!   My stand was next to Yummy Little Cakes, featuring the most fabulous 3 tier cake with sugar buttons and my favourite, buttercream ‘ruffle’ cakes.  I also had chance to speak to Louise from Veils and Vows, who offers a wedding planning service.  I’d certainly be happy to have someone like Louise to help arrange my special day if I had my time again!

So all in all a great fair that was very well organised, thanks to the excellent staff at Stancliffe Hall and of course to Susie and Cathy from Vintage Chic.  I can’t wait for more of the same next autumn!

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to hear that you had a great day at Stancliffe Hall.
    Your stall looks amazing - as always, and what a backdrop!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete