Monday, 7 November 2011

Vintage Chic, the grand finale!

This Sunday (13th November) is the Vintage Chic Wedding Fair at Stancliffe Hall near Matlock in Derbyshire.  It will be the second fair I have exhibited at organised by the lovely Cathy and Susie from Vintage Chic Wedding Fairs and from past experience; I know that they are brilliantly organised, full of fabulous suppliers and well attended by passionate vintage loving brides!

I’ll be there alongside a selection of other vintage inspired suppliers, with lots of Tattered Rose sparkle!  

It will, however, be the last wedding fair I’ll be exhibiting at for a while.  With a new addition to the family due in January, I’ll be mainly adjusting to motherhood for the first part of 2012!
I’m hoping to be able to still take on commissions (depending on time scales) and return to the wedding fair circuit in autumn 2012.

So if you’d like to have a look at the current collection or have a chat about Tattered Rose commissions, still feel free to get in touch! (rachel@tatteredrose.co.uk)


I still have a few Christmas fairs booked (see HERE for dates) where you can see Tattered Rose’s unique handmade jewellery, cards and gifts.............perfect for Christmas presents!

3 comments:

  1. Sending you my very best wishes;-)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel, I'm sure Motherhood will suit you down to the ground. Best wishes, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, thank you very much! x

    ReplyDelete