Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Phew


Last weekend at Denby Pottery’s Christmas Fayre was hectic but great fun!  There were lots of lovely visitors and a great mix of stalls for them to see.

Fuelled by lots of tea/coffee/hot chocolate and cake and wrapped up warm against the elements we had a fabulous three days.

That was the very last Tattered Rose event for 2012 and I’d like to say a huge thank you to anyone who has visited, supported, organised or made any of the events I’ve attended this year possible.  I’ve had a lovely time meeting lots of people and getting Tattered Rose out there for everyone to see!  Excuse the ‘oscar – style’ speech but none of it would have been possible without my wonderful family.  Many of these events are booked way in advance and you don’t always know what lies ahead- so thank you to my family for pulling together and helping me out xx

1 comment:

  1. So glad your final event was fun :)
    There's a lovely atmosphere at Christmas Fayres.
    Very best wishes for 2012.

    xXxXx

    ReplyDelete