Monday, 23 April 2012

Hello strangers....!


Well I’m finally emerging from a fog of babyness!  I’ve had three months with little Heidi so far (although it feels like she’s been with us forever!) We’ve been getting to know each other and we’re slowly finding our groove.  She’s starting to show some personality, most of it cheeky!


So since I can now almost predict nap and feed times,  I’ve found my fingers itching to make things! It takes more planning and organisation that it used to.........but.............within the next few weeks, I hope to have some interesting new pieces ready for the Fabulous Places Summer Market on Saturday 7th July.
So watch this space.....!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's adorable! Hope you're all doing well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god Rachel she is just scrummy! I'm glad things are settling down now...i also feel it is just around the corner for us...and i certainly have my creativity back...right now im making Auggy his first handmade toy.
    Have fun creating xxx

    ReplyDelete