Monday, 9 July 2012

A weekend review...


Well it was a busy one!  The fabulousplaces.co.uk Summer Market was held at The Roundhouse, Derby on Saturday.  It was the first event I’ve done since becoming a Mum and although it took lots of planning and preparation along with a few ‘how am I ever going to find time to make anything ever again’ moments, it was totally worth it!  I had a great day, it was wonderful to chat to fellow stall holders, meet the lovely visitors and see lots of familiar faces!

The newness went down a storm and the scarves.............well, it’s a good job I picked one for myself before the doors opened!

Here are some photos of my stand, as always I forgot to take photos of any other stands but take my word for it, everyone gone to great lengths to make sure their space was fabulous!




Huge thanks, as always go to my family, there is no way in the world I could have done any of it without their help and support!

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you had a good weekend. The stall looked fab - as always!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete