Friday, 6 July 2012

More newness!


These necklaces are another new design that will be available at the fabulousplaces.co.uk Summer Market on Saturday.   This is just a quick pic, I’ve made some in various colour ways (including my personal favourite-coral!)  

It’s always been quite difficult to find coral coloured beads but recently I’ve come across a few during my vast searches for materials so I’ve snapped them up and decided to share them!  Coral has been my favourite colour for a while (and will be Heidi’s until she can tell me any different!)  anytime I see any clothes etc in coral I feel I need to purchase them – this has resulted in me now owning 3 (slightly different) coral cardigans!  I think I need to curb this ‘addiction’ soon though as it seems to be a very popular colour at the moment!

Anyway, back to the necklaces.....they have beautiful antiqued metal birdcage charms with a selection of co-ordinating beads and a metal rose detail.  I like to ‘road test’ each new design which gave me an idea for a new series of posts.....more on this soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the birdcage idea - some difficult choices to make now!
    All your new lines are so pretty;)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete