Monday, 2 July 2012

The bracelets (part one!)


I think I mentioned these a while ago but finally, here are some pictures.....
These are a recent addition and have been developed partially due to the fact that now I have an increasingly grabby (made up word?) baby.  I can no longer wear my beloved dangly earrings or long beady necklaces in her presence so I have been looking for alternative adornments!



What do you think?  I love working with colour and I’ve created these in a few different colour ways with either antique brass or antique silver tone links and charms along with a co-ordinating beady decoration.  I think they look great on their own or with 2/3 worn together for a hippy/festival chic vibe!

The bracelets are one of a few new style pieces that I’ll be taking to the fabulous places Summer Market next week. 

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing - love the colours!

    See you on Saturday;)

    ReplyDelete