Thursday, 30 August 2012

August


Another busy month...

Lots of photos of little Heidi as usual! She’s growing so fast, I feel I need to capture every moment before she changes!  I did managed to point the camera at something else other than Miss Heidi and enjoyed photographing some interesting surroundings, walls, doors, peeling paint etc! August is my birthday month so a shot of my lovely birthday cake, nothing special, just a supermarket buy – I’m waiting a couple of years for a super special cake..........already in the planning! The wonderful Seed Gallery and Studio in Crich, my latest stockist and definitely worth a visit if you’re in the area!

Oh and I almost forgot, this month also saw the re-introduction of my work room! I haven’t evicted Heidi from her nursery but found a creative space elsewhere, it’s still early days and there’s lots to do but it’s my creative corner and I LOVE IT!

So onto September.....

1 comment:

  1. There'll be no stopping you now then!!!
    Love the monthly collages;)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete