Monday, 6 August 2012

HIAT# 1...

How I Accessorised Today...

I've added to my collection of cord bracelets.  I initially chose a navy bracelet with gunmetal links and charms, always with the idea to choose at least one other to go with it (I think they work really well in two's or three's)

Well the neckline of my chosen top called for a bracelet or three (does that make sense?!) so I went for red, natural and light brown...

I think they go well with my coral chinos, cream shoes and animal print top - which you can't really see on the photos, so here is a better picture...

Leopard print tunic from Dorothy Perkins (in the sale but now seems to be sold out if you were wondering!)


So I now have 4 all together and I think I'll be able to swap and change them to co-ordinate with most of my summer wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. They look really good together - I'll have to add more to my collection.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete