Tuesday, 28 August 2012

NEW stockist!.....The Seed Gallery and Studio at Crich.


I recently had a wonderful opportunity to take some Tattered Rose jewellery into a lovely local gallery....

The Seed Gallery and Studio in Crich is a fabulous find!


I met Sarah, the owner, at the recent fabulousplaces.co.uk Summer Market and although I’d heard about the gallery, I hadn’t had chance to visit yet.  I could have posted the Tattered Rose pieces to the gallery and although this was a tempting option due to being quite busy, I really wanted to go in person!  I’m so glad I did, it’s full of delightful decorative arts and crafts, and all by East Midlands based designer/makers, such a lovely touch.  I recognised several pieces of work and also discovered some new work, including AlexMcQuade and Helen Meakin, we’re such a talented region! 

Oh and it just so happens to be opposite The Loaf, a wonderful bakery and cafe with focaccia to die for!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Looks a really nice place - will have to visit.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete