Thursday, 15 November 2012

Cute little Owl necklaces.....

Here's some more newness.................all ready in time for the fabulousplaces Christmas Market which is this weekend!

I love this event, It's the third year I've exhibited and it just gets better! It's so lovely to see the other stands, catch up with fellow sellers and customers, browse the lovely selection of items available and get that festive feeling!

Anyway.............here's the reason for the post!
Owls are everywhere at the moment and these charm necklaces are my little nod to the trend! They're either in antique silver or antique brass on 18'' chain, the actual owl is just less than 3cm long and the necklaces have 3 little glass beads for a splash of colour. 

I've made a some more little charm necklaces similar to these with little sewing machines, keys, bows and a few other cute charms, they totally capture the vintage spirit that I love so much!

If you're local, I hope you can make it along to the Christmas Market, it really is worth a visit!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!

    Look forward to seeing you this weekend.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete