Friday, 11 January 2013

Erm......Happy New Year?!



Hi, I‘m not sure if I’m still allowed to say that this far into the month?! 

Well Christmas was AMAZING, on a personal and professional level! I had lots of fairs booked, they all went really well and although I was pretty exhausted by the end, it was so worth it! 

New Year brought lovely things too, my baby girl turned one (I have if nothing else learnt that I need to be more organised next year – early January birthdays are difficult to plan between Christmas and New Year!) I can’t believe how quickly the last 12 months have gone, this time last year I didn’t know what day it was and creating was the last thing on my mind – I sometimes wondered how I would ever get to make anything again! Fast forward a year and although it’s tough and I’ve had to completely change the way I work, I am able to carry on making!

I have lots planned for 2013, as always! I do start off with lots of ideas and they usually gradually shrink as I realise they’re not going to work or my experiments go wrong! This year though, I’m pleased to say that early experiments are going well and fingers crossed there will be some interesting things to show you soon!


So, as promised - In order to make room for this newness I have put some of the lovely scarves I have on SALE.  You can find them HERE on the website or in the ‘SALE’ album on my facebook page.  If you would like anymore information feel free to get in touch – rachel@tatteredrose.co.uk
Above is the Rachel scarf in Mauve, was £10.00 NOW £8.00 (+ £3.95 p&p) more info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment